Friday, July 22, 2011

Sailing, Sailing

The Beginner Opti class made their own version of Justin Beiber's "Baby, Baby" see the lyrics posted below!

Sailing, Sailing, Sailing
You see me sailing, at the WD,
Just shout whatever and I'll sail there.
You are my opti, you are my sail,
And we will never, ever sail apart.

Oh sailing, sailing, sailing, oh like, sailing, sailing sailing.
Oh sailing, sailing, sailing, oh like, sailing, sailing sailing,
I thought I would always be the best.

When I was 7, I had my first sail,
There was nothing that compared, to my first boat,
And no sail could ever come between us because I was too fast to ever come above.

Oh sailing, sailing, sailing, oh like, sailing, sailing sailing.
Oh sailing, sailing, sailing, oh like, sailing, sailing sailing,
I thought I would always be the best.