Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2010 Season in 27 DAYS!

Hi Everyone!
After a long, cold, snowy winter we are only 27 days away from the first day of the sailing program!!! As you can tell, I am very excited about this day. We fortunate to welcome back our entire senior staff of instructors! I would like to welcome Ali Love, D.J. Hatch, Mildred Conroy, Brooke Baker and Patrick Hession back for another great season of sailing at WDYC. They have all been working hard at school and are excited for what the summer will bring. Stay tuned for their updated bio's to hear all about their busy months at school!

I am very excited to return as the Program Director for my second summer at WDYC! I am thankful for the invitation back and have already been planning for a fun-filled summer for the sailing program. I just recently graduated from Stonehill College with double major in Early Childhood Education and Sociology. I accepted a job last week at St. John's School in Canton and am looking forward to my first year of teaching in the Fall :-)

As I plan out the calendar for the summer, I am looking for your suggestions! We are always working to improve the program based on years past. Please email: sailingdirector@wdyc.org with any suggestions for the upcoming season. I look forward to seeing you all in the next few weeks. If you have not yet signed up for sailing, please do so A.S.A.P!

Happy June!
Meghan